Trump's World Trump's World

Just reviewing gameplay-wise, it was just boring.
It was just a bunch of minigames. It could honestly be some sort of mobile game; not worthy of being on a website.

Politically-wise, holy shit, the Trump joke is getting old. It's just like saying "BUSH ISH STUPID XDD" Like you're trying to be the most relatable guy in the room. Just stop with the joke, it's getting old. It's tiring to also know that old memes like this are immediately front-paged.

Super Oppressed PPL. Super Oppressed PPL.

Holy shit

KMDES responds:

No problem, any time. And by any time, maybe one a month.

Intruder CT 2X Intruder CT 2X

I am sorry, I have tried everything
I loved the first game, don't get me wrong, but this one is a bit bugged. I have done everything you have said. I have cleared my cache, downloaded a new flash player which is up to date, and even tried playing in a different browser, but the camera keeps getting stuck on one part of the stage. Sorry, I would love to play it, and it looks great, so I will just give 5 stars for now since I think it is a game that will be worth playing if this glitch wasn't in the way.

mmankt responds:

sorry to hear that. since you're the only person reporting this i can't actually debug this.

Pool of Death Pool of Death

Even though this game is from four years ago, and this is in no way a review, I just have to comment on how funny you people cannot take a joke on here, when he OBVIOUSLY exaggerates in the description about how GREAT the game is.

The Love Letter The Love Letter

What a bunch of nosy little shits, I swear to god.
Also, that is a really big dick move to laugh at the letter he is reading.
So what? I didn't ask for you to read it anyway.

Little annoying fuckers. This is the worst school if you are a private person.

Shybot Shybot

Very bland.
Allow me to explain.

This is a good game, don't get me wrong. The graphics sort of pop out, because of its cutesy art style. It is also a decent platformer. I also like how this is metroidvania, but, the sad thing is, is that there are too many metroidvanias on Newgrounds already, and they are all retro. To be honest, it is tiring to see retro games, and to make them as hard as possible. Why not try something new?

The faults are very evident. The gameboy-esque graphics are, like I said, pop out, but VERY unappealing. I see what you were trying to do; making a gameboy game and making the game seem like it would be on that system, however, like I said, this is very tiring and boring to see on Newgrounds now. What also is my pet peeve, are the save points. Don't get me wrong, they are helpful, but only if you die. Why not go to the room you died? Why only the save point? This gives the player a bad sense of backtracking, and it gets old very fast.

In conclusion, just try something new, not a retro platformer with gameboy graphics. This game isn't good, nor is it bad. Your efforts were okay. No offense, but please try harder, and you will make a really great game.

Flappy Cat Flappy Cat

I read the reviews before I played this.

Wow everyone was so right.
I cannot believe you made it worse.

CREATION CREATION

This game had no effort put into it.
Let me start by saying, If you think spoofing Minecraft into a 2D world is a good idea, think again.
It's starting to become cliche seeing all of these parodies off of games on Newgrounds. Games should provide a new idea and a new, original concept.

Second, the controls. How could you mess up the arrow keys?
When I am jumping in mid-air, it seems that the character only moves when it wants to.
Plus, when the character stops when it touches your mouse cursor, it is also finicky because the character won't move. it's like an invisible wall, even if you move the mouse cursor away.

Next, the music and sounds. The only music is on the menu.
It may be calming, but it gets annoying somewhat.
The sounds, suprise, suprise, it is stolen from minecraft.

I would also like to talk about the graphics. It is very primative. Don't get me wrong, it can be an art, like sprites and pixel art, if viewed from the right person. I see what you were trying to go for, a minecraft look since I can't help but see this as a spoof of minecraft or what. It is very primative as it goes, in a wrong way. Sure sprites are primative, but this, this is just like a drawing from microsoft paint.

Finally, the verdict.
I don't find any enjoyment out of this. There is very little interaction with the broken controls, I can't stand what I am looking at, and I don't understand what the goal is. The only good thing about this game is that, well... it at least works, to some extent. Therefore, I give it 0.5 out of 5

Put a lot more effort if you would, and please try something original.

Megacharlie159 responds:

yea this version is just super glitchy get the windows version @ https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mp7sye75k9dsij8/euigfNCoIU/CREATON-Christmas-EDITION-v1.0.exe PLUS this game took a long time to make!!! try making one!!!

Candy Match Candy Match

Godawful.

Plus, Pogobro has a point. If you are making games or crapping them out in less than an hour, stop sending them to Newgrounds unless they are necessary and entertaining.
Do you ever look at the ratings of your games or convince to yourself you are the best game designer around?

Leaf Catcher Leaf Catcher

This is an sub-mediocre game.

First off, at least show the instructions first, not throw the player in the game. They won't know what the hell they are doing.
Plus, Where is the music? Is it just goofy sound effects off of freesounds.org?