Toons These Days: Ep 19 Toons These Days: Ep 19

No effort.
You are just riding on a series that "started out good" and taking it for granted. You didn't even care about the animation, nor writing.

School Day Hard : Ep1 School Day Hard : Ep1

It doesn't make any sense.
It also has terrible animation, like if you didn't put any effort into this.
Finally, is it too troubling to get some sound in the animation?

Trump's World Trump's World

Just reviewing gameplay-wise, it was just boring.
It was just a bunch of minigames. It could honestly be some sort of mobile game; not worthy of being on a website.

Politically-wise, holy shit, the Trump joke is getting old. It's just like saying "BUSH ISH STUPID XDD" Like you're trying to be the most relatable guy in the room. Just stop with the joke, it's getting old. It's tiring to also know that old memes like this are immediately front-paged.

Super Oppressed PPL. Super Oppressed PPL.

Holy shit

KMDES responds:

No problem, any time. And by any time, maybe one a month.

Intruder CT 2X Intruder CT 2X

I am sorry, I have tried everything
I loved the first game, don't get me wrong, but this one is a bit bugged. I have done everything you have said. I have cleared my cache, downloaded a new flash player which is up to date, and even tried playing in a different browser, but the camera keeps getting stuck on one part of the stage. Sorry, I would love to play it, and it looks great, so I will just give 5 stars for now since I think it is a game that will be worth playing if this glitch wasn't in the way.

mmankt responds:

sorry to hear that. since you're the only person reporting this i can't actually debug this.